about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
5.23.2005,5/23/2005 01:37:00 PM
Wishful Thinking Meme...
Lovely Lemon tagged me with this one....

The game consists of answering five questions and then tagging three blogger friends to answer five questions. You can also add three categories.
The questions are:
If I could be a scientist…If I could be a farmer…If I could be a musician…If I could be a doctor…If I could be a painter…If I could be a gardener…If I could be a missionary…If I could be a chef…If I could be an architect…If I could be a linguist…If I could be a psychologist…If I could be a librarian…If I could be an athlete…If I could be a lawyer…If I could be an inn-keeper…If I could be a professor…If I could be a writer…If I could be a llama-rider…If I could be a bonnie pirate…If I could be an astronaut…If I could be a world famous blogger…If I could be a justice on any one court in the world…If I could be married to any current famous political figure…If I could be an Office Supply Salesman…If I could be a Dog-show judge…If I could be a Coal Miner…if i could be a baker…if i could be a comedian…if i could be a monk.

If I could be a musician...I would sing on Broadway as the character Eponine in Les Miserables. My performance would be so incredible that I would be flooded with offers from London to come and sing there, and I would retire early with my buckets of money and live with my husband, two children, three dogs, and four cats on an estate in Buckinghamshire and we would divide our time between there and a flat in New York City.

If I could be a gardener...my backyard would be landscaped with native Texas plants in a "wild garden" look, with a vine-covered pergola that houses cushion-covered benches and a small water feature. There would also be a shade garden under my covered porch and a "kitty run" in the backyard (screened, of course) so our furry babies could enjoy the outdoors as they so desperately want to do.

If I could be a bonnie pirate...I would sail the seven seas with me first mate and me jolly parrot Roger. Arrr, matey! Shiver me timbers!

If I could be a librarian...I would be working in an elementary school where I could really interact with the children. I would love nothing more than to show them the wonders that are to be discovered within the pages of a book. I would wear really cool glasses with my sweater sets and pearls and drink tea out of a china cup in the afternoons. Story time would be a blast, with me dressing up like one of the characters and making up funny voices for the characters.

If I could be a baker...I would have a little shop in a quaint area and serve sandwiches and light lunch fare as well as pastries, cookies, and cakes. The awning would be pink and white stripes and it would be decorated inside with English cabbage roses and antiques.

Alas, everyone who would be into this has already been tagged! Sigh...
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->