about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
6.24.2005,6/24/2005 02:50:00 PM
Bored....
I know that I probably should be working, but I just don't feel like it at the moment. I've been doing stuff all day!

I was so mind-numbingly bored typing in stuff earlier this afternoon that I think I actually nodded off for a few seconds. I then offered to go get Starbucks (yes, Starbucks--it's better than the crap in the machine here at work) for myself and my boss.

I feel a bit better now.

My wisdom teeth wounds are pretty much healed. I still have holes in my jaw, though, that I have to flush out with a syringe. Fun, I tell you. The only problem is, one of my sockets is extremely sensitive, especially when I flush it, and the pain only goes away when I take ibuprofen. I called the oral surgeon and they said it might be a minor dry socket, but since it's been a week, there's probably not much benefit in packing it. It's not really painful, just kind of an annoying dull ache.

This weekend I'm headed off to Austin for my friend Kristen's bachelorette party. We're going to be spending the day on a boat in the middle of Lake Travis. I'm very very excited, as I will be seeing all of my lovely, dear girlfriends! To help the party along, I am bringing one of those huge tubs of drink mixes that you get at Super Target, pour the alcohol in, and freeze overnight. I decided it was a margarita day. That, and I also got a wine cube. Gotta have a little bit of white trash in there!!

Wishing everyone a great weekend! Two hours to go!!!
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->