about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
6.13.2005,6/13/2005 08:39:00 AM
It's been a while...
Well, my toothache has finally subsided to more of a dull ache, thanks to antibiotics and lots of Vicodin, and this Wednesday I am visiting the oral surgeon to see about getting the wisdom teeth taken out. I was rather disheartened when I went to the dentist last week and she told me I had quite a bit of decay in my mouth--about 5-6 cavities as well as a tooth in contention for a root canal. I just don't understand! I take care of my teeth--brush, floss, all that crap, and for what? 6 cavities and a root canal? What's up with that?

Went to see Mr. and Mrs. Smith this weekend, and quite enjoyed it. Lots of good laughs and eye candy to boot. Brad and Angelina are very easy on the eyes, if I may say so myself.

Also finished the Cowboy Bebop series last night. (SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT)
I really liked the series and all, but dammit, I didn't want Spike to die in the end. I had a lot emotionally invested in that series, and they cap it off by having the main character DIE! Don't get me wrong, I know it's all symbolic and crap, and I appreciate the ending for what it represented, but I'm a sappy American and, as the entire rest of the world knows, most Americans like their happy endings. It wasn't the best way to end the evening, but at least I still have the movie to watch.

Next up: Escaflowne, and a big thanks to Eric for loaning them to me!

And, before I get back to work (I've been here since 7:15), let me just give some props to my darling, wonderful, excellent, magnificent DH for surprising me with Coldplay tickets this morning! Woo hoo!

Back to work!!
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->