about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
6.28.2005,6/28/2005 03:33:00 PM
So.....Sleepy.....
I have been totally dragging ass today. Every 30 min. or so I have to get up and walk around a bit in order to keep awake.

DH started Oracle classes last night at CCCCD. MWF from 6-10. Starting next week, though, he will be going all week from 6-10 for the rest of the summer. :(

Last night was his first class. Usually when I have the house to myself I get all excited because I'll have solitude, but last night sucked! There was nothing on TV, I didn't feel like reading, and was pretty much bored out of my skull. DH got home at about 10:30 and we stayed up talking until around midnight. So that's why I'm so damn tired today.

I'm not sure if this is the norm for all couples, but I've noticed that DH and I have our best conversations when we've gotten into bed for the night and are settling down to go to sleep. I have to say that it's probably my favorite time of the day.

Since I am going to be an Oracle widow for the rest of the summer, essentially, I downloaded a CCCCD Continuing Education booklet in the hopes that the photography class I've had my eye on would be offered, but, alas, it's already over. Just about every class offered in the summer through them is over already! That really sucks. All I want to do is learn something fun!!!

Oh well. I already planned on using this time alone to work out, I guess I'll just have to work out twice as much to alleviate the boredom.

Wow, I've taken up over 20 minutes of the workday writing this! Yay!
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->