about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
8.15.2005,8/15/2005 02:23:00 PM
Decorating Adventures, Part Deux
Friday evening I finished re-doing the master bathroom. The total of everything was less than $40--I either had some of the things already on hand or bought them on sale. I think the single most expensive thing I purchased was the Buddha tealight holder from Target for $9.99.

I've been wanting to do a more Asian-style room for a while. I enjoy the minimalist look, especially in the bathroom.

So, without further ado, here are the pics!


This is the bathtub area. I have to say, I love this tub. It's HUGE! I painted the little "Peace" picture above the mirror--well, I actually painted the canvas, but stenciled the lettering and the dragonfly!















This is the sink area. As you can see, we have a ton of mirrors in this bathroom, so it was a challenge to take the picture without anyone seeing me or the flash of the camera. It's a bit dark, but you get the idea. The reason the photo looks cut off on the right is because I was in the closet taking the photo and the doorway blocked part of the camera. Oh well.















And lastly, a closeup of Buddha!
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->