about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
9.16.2005,9/16/2005 10:09:00 AM
Another Week Gone By...
Man, why do the days go by so fast? It seems that it was Monday just a few minutes ago! Not that I'm complaining, of course, but sometimes it's astounding how quickly the days pass.

It was downright chilly this morning! I got out of my car to go into the building at work today and the air was crisp and cool. I wanted to dance around in the parking lot. Nice to know that Fall is coming.

I ended up completely reinstalling the operating system on my compter here at work and, thankfully, everything is working better and running faster. I'm still having problems with my Outlook, though.

My yoga class was better on Wednesday. I sat in the back and made friends with two other women who were on either side of me. Although I don't think I overdid it, my shoulders said otherwise and I've been kind of stiff in my upper back. My instructor is still difficult to understand, and we did some weird exercises (some kind of thing with the eyes), but I felt better about it than I did the first Wednesday.

I ran into an old friend from high school at Target last night, and it turns out that she lives at the next major intersection over from me! It was totally random and really cool. We exchanged numbers and are planning on getting together soon.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->