about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
9.26.2005,9/26/2005 09:57:00 AM
Exhausted...again
Don't know why I'm so tired. I guess it's because I played around with my iPod last night again, uploading songs and such. I'm on a Nine Inch Nails kick because I'm preparing for the show next month and it was IMPERATIVE that I get those songs on my iPod last night or I was just going to freak out! Ha....

DH and I went to the Coldplay show on Friday. It was held at Smirnoff, which is an outdoor ampitheater. We sat on the grass, which is my favorite place to sit--I don't like being in the reserved section under the awning thing, because it gets too hot under there. Plus, I like the idea of lounging while listening to good music. They played a good mix of their music from all three of their albums, and they put on a good show. The only drawback was that parking was bloody awful! We drove around Fair Park for nearly an hour until we finally pulled onto a side road parking lot (a grassy lot, really) that was manned by a man and his daughter. The joke was on all those people waiting to park in the Smirnoff parking lot, though, because we just zipped right across the street and got right into the show! And were able to zip out and beat the traffic after the show!

Watched two movies this weekend--Love Actually (which I've had on the TiVo for about a month now) and Spartan, which has been on there about that long as well. Love Actually was excellent, and I don't know why I hadn't seen it before! Spartan was really good, too. Very dark and mysterious.

I should probably get back to work now. I just wanted to say hello. I am so glad that Rita didn't do as much damage as everyone had originally thought. And I'm glad everyone's okay.
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->