about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
9.27.2005,9/27/2005 04:50:00 PM
Getting to know Me
Epiphany tagged me with this--sorry I'm just now getting to it!!!

5 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Have children
2. Lose 50 lbs (don't know why I just don't give up the ghost already)
3. Go to England
4. Have a reading by Sylvia Browne
5. Celebrate my 50th anniversary with DH (man I'll be old!)

5 things I can do:
1. Tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue
2. Yell in a really good "mom" voice
3. Cook
4. Yoga
5. Sing in Italian, German, French, Spanish, Latin, and Hebrew

5 things I cannot do:
1. Draw a straight line--even with a ruler
2. Drive a stick shift--although I have the concept down
3. Math--I got the "D" for Diploma (and that was a pity D at that)
4. Get my ass out of bed to exercise in the morning!
5. Jump off the high dive (I'm deathly afraid of heights)

5 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Eyes
2. Smile
3. Love of music
4. Love of books
5. Intelligence

5 things I say most often:
1. Dude
2. Holy Crap!
3. GET DOWN!! (to Kino)
4. I love you
5. Woo-Hoo!

5 celebrity crushes:
1. Trent Reznor
2. Michael Vartan
3. Bradley Cooper
4. Anthony Bourdain
5. Angelina Jolie

5 people I want to do this:
It's a free-for-all!! Anybody and everybody's invited!!
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->