about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
9.30.2005,9/30/2005 12:00:00 PM
More About Me...you know you want more!
Grown*Up Girlie had this on her blog, so I decided I would participate in it too.

Happy Friday everyone! Yay!!!

What color is most reflective of you?
Interesting question. I have to say blue because I'm a pretty calm person, and I usually gravitate toward that color naturally. I do like the natural-ness (is that even a word?) of green, though.

What time were you born?
11:20 AM

What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing?
I've been on a Nine Inch Nails kick, so if I was listening to my iPod I'd probably be playing something by them.

Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?
I teared up when Audrey Hepburn passed away, and Princess Diana was a big blow to me, but I've never actually shed tears because of that.

What color underwear are you wearing?
Black

Do you want a baby?
Is the Pope Catholic?

What does your dad do for a living?
He is a homebuilder

What does your mom do for a living?
Nothing, now. She worked for the school district in Special Ed for 15+ years and retired this year. She volunteers at the school she worked for, though, tutoring kids in reading.

What is your pet's name?
Joey, Kino, Annabelle, BlackJack

What color are your bedsheets?
Ivory

What are the last 3 digits of your phone number?
394

What was the last concert you attended?
Coldplay!

Who was with you?
My wonderful husband!

What was the last movie you saw?
At the theater: Brothers Grimm. Tonight I'm going to see Serenity!!!

Who do you dislike most at this moment?
Britney Spears (for lack of a better answer--she's my default right now)

What food are you craving right now?
Sushi

Did you dream last night?
I can't remember. I usually dream that I'm being chased/attacked, etc. Not fun.

What was the last tv show you watched?
Alias, bah!

What is your fave piece of jewelry?
My heirloom wedding band and engagement ring

What is to the left of you?
My bottle of water.

What was the last thing you ate?
Cheddar Cheese Goldfish crackers

Who is your best friend of the opposite sex?
My husband

Write a song lyric that's in your head?
"I'm stuck on Band-Aid, 'cause Band-Aid's stuck on me"

Who last imed you?
I haven't run IM in a week or so, so it was probably DH or AB

Where is your significant other right now?
Working

Do you have a crush?
See my previous post with my 5 favorite celebs.

What shampoo do you use?
Pantene Blonde Expressions

When was the last time you cut your hair?
At the end of August--I'm getting it cut again tomorrow--short hair needs frequent maintenance!

Are you on any meds?
Sometimes I think my nightstand is a pharmacy.

Do you have a mental disease?
That depends on who you talk to...

What shirt are you wearing?
A black cotton V-neck

What time is it?
Straight up noon

What color is your razor?
Lavender (Shick Intuition)

What is your fave frozen treat?
I'm addicted to sugar-free popsicles

Are you sexy?
Hell yeah I am! And confident, too, can't you tell?

What's your favorite shopping store?
Target, IKEA, eBay

Are you thirsty?
Not really, until you asked. Now I am.

Can you imagine yourself ever getting married?
I've been married almost 2 years, so the answer is yes. I will not marry again in this lifetime. I'm in this one for keeps!
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->