about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
9.14.2005,9/14/2005 10:11:00 AM
My Eye is Twitching...
Does anyone know what causes or how to get rid of an eye twitch? I started having one about 9:00 this morning and it's driving me crazy!

My computer here at work is giving me fits. Nobody blew away the operating system before I came on board so I apparently inherited all the crap that the previous employee had on here (spyware GALORE) and I'm trying to get all the software and stuff from Tech Support today so I can blow the operating system away myself and reinstall everything. My Outlook won't work, so I can't get any e-mail from the outside (or internally, for that matter), and the machine runs really slow, so it takes forever to do anything, and I'm limited in my knowledge of all this stuff, so I feel like my hands are tied. Oh well.

Other than that, things are going well at work. I'm finding everything to be challenging, and dare I say it?, fun. I hope I don't jinx myself with that comment!

I go to yoga again tonight--this time I plan to get there later and sit in the back. Perhaps I won't feel so intimidated this time!

Have a good day everyone!
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->