about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
9.30.2005,9/30/2005 08:30:00 AM
Screwed Again by J.J. Abrams
Sigh. I'm completely bereft this morning.

My beloved Michael Vaughn is no more.

He was the reason I started watching Alias in the first place. Of course, the fact that an ass-kicking spy girl was at the forefront of the show didn't hurt, either, but when I heard that Michael Vartan was going to be on it I was SO happy! I loved him in Never Been Kissed!

But now, sadly, they killed him off. Bastards.

See, JJ Abrams did this to me once before in his show Felicity. (Yes, I know it isn't anything personal, but still...) At the end of season 1 Felicity had her chance to go on a cross-country road trip with Ben or go to Germany with Noel. I waited all summer with bated breath and when September rolled around I found out that she had chosen to go with Ben. BEN! Ben, who treated her with disdain, dated her best friend, and generally was an ass to her most of the time, while Noel was the nice guy who really cared about her.

You know what I did? I stopped watching the show. The entire second season I stopped watching because I was so pissed. In the end I still think she should have chosen Noel, but, of course, the whole premise of the show was that she followed Ben to New York because she had a crush on him all through high school, blah blah blah.

But anyway, I digress. First of all, why in the hell didn't Vaughn wear a Kevlar vest when he went to deliver the book at the trainyard? Any agent with a modicum of intelligence would be prepared for any eventuality, and the fact that you could be ambushed should have crossed his mind. (Does Kevlar work at close range? I'm not sure)

And ANYONE with a brain would have known that the "Special Agent" guy was a bad guy from the beginning! I knew that when he came in to question Sydney after the accident!

Grr. My anger and grief are great. This may put me over the edge. I may--dare I say it, gasp!--STOP WATCHING ALIAS!

We'll see how I feel next Thursday....
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->