about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
10.27.2005,10/27/2005 07:59:00 AM
Huh?
Okay, so this whole not drinking coffee thing has finally caught up with me. I am so tired this morning! I can hardly keep my eyes open! I have a cup of tea steeping, with hopes that it will take the edge off my extreme sleepiness.

My boys lost. Got swept. Sigh. I, bad fan that I am, only watched the first couple innings last night, then went to bed. Even though we didn't win, we at least got to the World Series. We're the first Texas team to do that. That's something to be proud of--I'm trying to put a positive spin on it.

I put some new photos up in the photo gallery (on the right under the "Photos" heading.) They're mainly of the cats, but I did shoot a picture of my new fuzzy slippers, which I think are totally awesome. I'd had the same pair of slippers for 6 years that I bought while I was working at Payless and thought it was time for a new pair. They're very comfy. :)
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->