about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
10.30.2005,10/30/2005 03:40:00 PM
I've been tagged!
Bearette tagged me on this one--I am more than happy to oblige!

Three names I go by:
Bdogg
B
My full name

Three screen names I have had:
star998
mistress_star
bdogg_mcgee


Three physical things I like about myself:
Eyes
Legs
Feet

Three physical things I don't like about myself:
My height
My tummy
My fingernails (because I bite them!)

Three parts of my heritage:
English/Scottish/German

Three things that scare me:
Losing DH
High places
War and suffering


Three of my everyday essentials:
Eucerin Sensitive Skin Moisturizer with Q10 (never too early to fight the signs of aging!)
Shredded Wheat with soymilk and 2 packets Splenda
My Aquis microfiber hair turban (the best $20 I ever spent! My hair's so thick that it takes forever to dry, since I got this, it takes no time at all!)

Three of my favorite musical artists:
Nine Inch Nails
Coldplay
Mozart

Three of my favorite songs:
"Only" - NIN
"Green Eyes" - Coldplay
"Hot in Herre" - Nelly
"Golddigga" - Kanye West (My new favorite!)

Three things I want in a relationship:
Honesty
Compatibility
Stability

Three lies and truths in no particular order:
I have never worn a bikini
I would rather read than watch TV
I have a mole on my underarm that makes shaving rather precarious

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to me:
Hands
Eyes
Smile
Pecs
Arms

Three of my favorite hobbies:
Reading
Blogging
Cooking/Baking

Three things I want to do really badly right now:
Go to the grocery store and get the shopping over with
Pay off my student loans (ha!)
Blow my nose

Three careers I've considered/I'm considering:
Broadway Actress/Singer
Psychologist
Librarian

Three Places I want to vacation:
Tuscany
England
The Poconos

Three kid's names I like:
Bridget
Beatrice
Bronwyn

Three things I want to do before I die:
Be debt free-or at least lower in debt than I am
Go to England
Celebrate my 50th anniversary!

Three ways that I am stereotypically a girl:
I love pink
I love shopping
I love chick flicks

Three ways that I am stereotypically a boy:
I like cars
I like baseball
I laugh at crude humor

Three celeb crushes:
Trent Reznor
Christian Bale
Angelina Jolie

Three people I would like to see post this meme:
Piff
Lemon
Poppy
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->