about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
10.15.2005,10/15/2005 11:20:00 AM
A Meme from Poppy!
Well, she didn't tag me, but, like her, I'm all about the memes.

1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?
The zits that have inexplicably popped up on my chin.

2. How much money do you have on you?
I think I have $1 and a few pennies

3. What's the first word that comes to mind that rhymes with "TEST?"
Breast

4. Favorite plant?
Hee hee....seriously, though, I like the lucky bamboo on my desk at work.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Mrs. Wallington

6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?
Right now it's the old phone sound (lol Poppy!) but for certain people I have the "Alias" theme song.

7. What shirt are you wearing?
Up until about 1 minute ago I wasn't wearing one, but for the sake of this question I put on DH's green waffle-weave long-sleeved shirt.

8. Do you "label" yourself?
Too much, I think.

9. The brand of shoes you're currently wearing?
My tootsies are au naturel, except for the red polish on my toes.

10. Bright or Dark Room?
In the morning I like bright. If I'm watching TV, dark.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
She is one of the coolest people I have the privilege of knowing!

12. Ever "spilled the beans?"
Yes, I have. I'm bad!

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
I was asleep, because having strep throat seems to be rather exhausting.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
I hardly ever use my text messaging capabilites, but I think the last one was from my sister along the lines of, "Guess who got a new job, my little snow kitten?" She's weird, but I love her.

15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups?"
No. I don't like them.

16. What's a saying that you say a lot?
"Holy Crap!" and "Yee-haw!" The latter one is relatively new. I have no idea why I started saying it.

17. Who told you they loved you last
DH (kisskisskiss)

18. Last person you hooked up with?
I don't know what exactly is meant by this one, but the only person I've seen for the past 36 hours is DH.

19. Last furry thing you touched?
Kino

20. How many drugs have you done in the past 3 days?
Legal--several--remember how I said that my nightstand resembles a pharmacy?
Illegal--not for a VERY long time...

21. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
One or two--I think we still have a disposable camera left over from our wedding that hasn't been developed!

22. Favorite age you have been so far?
I loved being 18 because I looked so damn hot and I felt like I had the world in my hand, but I love being 28 because I am very happy with the way my life has turned out.

23. Your worst enemy?
Eeehhh, how about this strep throat stuff?

24. What is your current desktop picture?
A field of Black-Eyed Susans

25. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"I love you!" to DH as he went to watch football with the boys.

26. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret?
I agree with Poppy. What's done is done, and if the things in my life had happened differently, I wouldn't be where I am today. Gimme the money.

27. Are you in love with someone?
Well, duh! Of course I am!
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->