about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
10.24.2005,10/24/2005 10:41:00 AM
Path to Pretty Update
*smacks head* I can't believe I forgot to mention it!

I lost 2 lbs last week! And this was with my monthly bill so I am going to have to check and see if I lost more when the water retention goes down.

So far it's been pretty easy. The exercises are really simple, although I skipped them this morning b/c it was too damn cold to get out of bed. Oh well, I'll make it up tonight.

The eating part has been going well. I've found out that I need to eat a bit more for breakfast, as cereal alone isn't cutting it, and I need to be super-prepared at dinner time so I go home and cook instead of wanting Taco Bell. I can eat a couple of things on that menu, but I would rather cook if I could. Tonight DH is going to start the turkey burgers when he gets home.

Thanks to everyone who has offered their support. It really means a lot to me and I really feel like I can do this this time!

On another note, I've noticed that coffee isn't making me as happy as it used to. Used to be, I could drink a cup on the way to work and be sprightly until lunchtime. Now it doesn't work that long. I think I'll go back to tea for a couple of months and try to get rid of the tolerance.

Back to work!! :)
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->