about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
10.11.2005,10/11/2005 10:58:00 AM
Rambling Rambling Rambling
The house hunting expedition was interesting on Sunday. We went out to Wylie to look at some new home communities, and boy, it's way the hell out there! I need to be in the middle of things and know that Super Target is mere minutes away from me if I need it. So, we're going to stay on our side of town, probably look a little farther north.

I did most of the talking during the house hunting expedition (my dad's a homebuilder and I worked in the industry). Later DH laughed at me because he said that every house I went into was "THE HOUSE" and that he was there to keep me grounded. After thinking about it I realized that he was right. I hate it when he's right. :)

DH is firmly ensconced in the World of Warcraft. I'm totally fine with it as long as we can eat dinner together and have some cuddle time in front of the TV--then he can go quest to his heart's delight.

While he's been in the land of RPG, I've been reading my first sci-fi book. It's The Moon is a Harsh Mistress by Robert Heinlein. I asked DH one day if he could recommend a sci-fi book to me which one it would be and he said that one. He knows me well....I can't put the damn thing down! Damn you DH and your converting me to geekdom! :)

At least my geekdom descent will be slowed by my attendance at NINE INCH NAILS on Monday!! I can't hardly wait to see Trent again. It's been a long 5 years. And I saw a picture that his head's shaved! And it just makes him look hotter!!!

Here's the set list, courtesy of the other wonderful Trent:
Pinion
Love Is Not Enough
Wish
Terrible Lie
The Line Begins To Blur
March Of The Pigs
The Frail
The Wretched
Closer
Burn
Gave Up
Eraser
Right Where It Belongs
Beside You In Time
Sin
Only
Reptile
Suck
Hurt
The Hand That Feeds
Head Like A Hole
No Encore


Holy Jesus I think I'm going to pass out from anticipation!!!!
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->