about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
11.01.2005,11/01/2005 03:45:00 PM
Ho Hum...
For a Halloween, last night was rather uneventful. I think it was because a cold front came in about midday, bringing rain and cooling down the temperatures rather drastically. As a result, we only had about 10 trick-or-treaters the entire night. Bummer! Now I have all this candy and don't know what to do with it. Maybe I should bring it up to work?

The work party turned out well. I love it when a good party comes together. Of course, I ended up running around about 3/4 of the day, in heels, no less, and ended up going home exhausted and with a blister on my foot from my shoes. But, I still had a lot of fun, and when I plan parties, that's just what I do--go crazy until the entire thing is over! Good thing I didn't have a big wedding....

DH has to run a month-end report for his job, and some lady where he works had the bright idea to have him run it at midnight. So, my darling had to wait up until midnight and try to log on to the network, but the Internet was down over at his office so he couldn't connect. He comes in about 12:30 am (I was fast asleep by this time) and informs me that he has to drive down to the office (a good 30 min away) to run this damn report. He ended up getting home about 2:00am. Grr.

I have almost all of the Christmas shopping done! Woo! All that's left to buy for is DH's family. I'm well on my way of realizing my goal to have the shopping done by Thanksgiving. I love it when I can do that.....
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->