about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
11.21.2005,11/21/2005 10:05:00 AM
The Slowest Week Ever...
Yawn. It's only 10 am and all I can think about is going back to bed! I'm even drinking coffee, today, for Pete's sake!

DH decided to take the week off, so this morning as I was dragging my ass out of bed, he was blissfully asleep, snoring his happy little nose off. I grumbled as I got ready and came into work. Sigh. Sucks not having any vacation time yet! But, on the bright side, it is only a three-day week, so I can't complain too much.

This weekend was awesome. DH and I went to the Westin Stonebriar resort located about 15 minutes from our house and commenced celebrating our minibreak. In about October I told him that I needed to get out of our house for a weekend and SOON. The Westin was running a "Heavenly Romance" package that included breakfast in bed and a late check-out, so we decided to book that for the weekend. It was very nice and relaxing.



Friday night we went to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Wow. Definitely the best one yet, in my opinion. It was just so....dark. Honestly, I don't recall one sunny day throughout the entire movie. It really added to the mood of the story, though. And, I have to say, Daniel Radcliffe is a hottie. I feel like a sick person saying it, but man! He is such a cutie!

Sunday, after we checked out of the hotel (ended up leaving around noon instead of the late checkout) and went househunting. Visited four homebuilders in the area, and we think we've found the house we want. It's such a big decision! Hopefully we can get a good deal, because my dad happens to build for the company we are looking at building with! So keep your fingers crossed for us!
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->