about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
11.24.2005,11/24/2005 09:55:00 AM
Thankfulness
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! It's hard to believe that 2005 is coming to an end. Time seems to pass so quickly, now. When I was young it seemed that the days would drag on endlessly--now, everything goes by so fast, I can hardly keep up!

I'm thankful for so much in my life.....

My Family--their unconditional love and support has made me into the person I am today.

My Friends, Blogger and otherwise--All of you are very special to me and I am so grateful that you have been brought into my life.

My Darling Husband--I don't know what I would do without him. He is my champion, my lover, and my best friend. He has enhanced my live immeasurably.

My Furry Children--These four creatures bring so much joy into my life.

My Health--I am grateful that my body has remained strong and not succumbed to any major illness.

There's so much more that I could say, but really, those are the major things. I sincerely wish all of you a very healthy and happy holiday. :)
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->