about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
12.14.2005,12/14/2005 09:11:00 PM
Baby, It's Cold Outside...
Hello all...sorry I have been out of pocket! Right now I'm blogging to you from East Berlin, PA, where it's a balmy 6 degrees outside. That's Fahrenheit, people. This is probably TMI, but my nipples could cut glass right now....

I feel like such an idiot b/c I didn't bring my camera, but I have to say it's so freakin' beautiful up here! I flew into BWI on Monday and was in the Baltimore area yesterday and part of today. Last night I met the wonderful Kim and we knocked back a few beers at the local suburban pool hall. For those of you who haven't met her, she's even hotter in person!!! :)

This morning I met with some more of our dealers and got some really good feedback on what our Marketing department can do to help them sell our product better. Then, about 1 or so, the sales rep and I headed north up to PA. On the way we stopped at the Boyd's Bear store outside Gettysburg and picked up a few things (I helped him pick out an angel bear for his wife!) and then drove by the battlefield and visited the museum at the visitor's center. Amazing stuff--I will write more on it later. I would have loved to walk around the battlefield and see some of the monuments--there were HUNDREDS of markers commemorating things from the battle--but, as there is snow on the ground and I was wearing a suit and heels, I thought it probably wasn't a good idea.

So, I have an early day tomorrow and then get driven back to Baltimore tomorrow afternoon (we're supposed to get snow/ice up here--yay) and will fly back to Big D on Friday morning.

(psyguy, shoot me an e-mail and we'll see what we can work out! I would love to see you and Piff again and meet the girls!)

And, Mrs. W--I fully intend to post about our drunken weekend, passing out before midnight and taking crazy pictures in the hotel room after drinking about 100 bottles of wine! Oops, I think I've said too much.....

Have a great evening everyone! I think I'm gonna hit the hay and try to stay warm--I feel like my feet are gonna fall off and I'm wearing two pairs of socks!!
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->