about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
12.05.2005,12/05/2005 08:07:00 AM
¬°Buenos Dias!
Hello all! Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Friday was interesting. I was ill most of the night Thursday but decided to come into work on Friday anyway. Big mistake. I ended up leaving at around 11 am and going straight to bed when I got home. Slept for a while and felt better....

Friday evening we went to my dad & stepmom's place in Brownwood. It was about 8:30 pm, and I was going about 80 in a 65. I was changing lanes and my radar detector went off, so I immediately hit the brakes. Too late. The po-po, who was going the other way, crossed the grassy median and pulled me over. Bummer. BUT--since she wasn't able to get an accurate reading on me (thank goodness for that radar detector!) I came out of it with a warning. Whew!

Weekend was nice--it was really good to spend some time with my dad & stepmom. We exchanged our Christmas gifts and I finally got my much-coveted sewing machine. I can't wait to use it, especially to make things for the house!

AND, speaking of house, we got pre-approved for a mortgage, and are going to start looking for a house that's all our own! Yay!

I'm going to quit rambling now.
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->