about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
12.07.2005,12/07/2005 08:57:00 AM
Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful
Snow/ice is coming to Big D. This means that everyone in the Metroplex is going to be driving like complete idiots. Already this morning on one of the freeways a truck overturned that was carrying a bunch of checks. Looks like Christmas came early for some people! :)

Here's a pic of the latest radar. I have circled approximately where I'm located. Yep right over the white patch. I think we're going to be leaving work early today......

posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->