about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
1.06.2006,1/06/2006 03:46:00 PM
Apollo, I'm Comin' to Getcha!
Sorry I've been under the radar today--my company is participating in a tradeshow in March in Vegas (Woo!) and this morning was dedicated to setting up the booth, checking to make sure all the parts were there and making a list of those that weren't, showing the President of the company the fruits of our labor, and then taking it down.

This afternoon has consisted of meeting about what we need to do to get ready for the tradeshow: ordering equipment, supplies, going over flight arrangements, etc. In all, this is the first time I've been at my desk for any length of time since 8:00 am.



Anyhoo....tonight is a very special night. In the two years I've been married, it seems that DH and I have blended our interests somewhat. Case in point: Science Fiction. Before I met DH, I scoffed at science fiction, because, to me, it was all a bunch of unrealistic stuff where people in bad alien suits run around killing humans. DH would watch these shows on TV, read books of this genre, and I would do my own thing. Until, one Friday, on a whim, I sat down with him to watch Battlestar Galactica. And I've been hooked ever since--damn you DH!


The title of the blog entry refers to one of the main characters--Jamie Bamber, who plays the luscious Apollo (that's him on the left in the photo). In the first part of this season he was shown with just an itty-bitty towel covering his manly bits. All I gotta say is damn.

And you know what? It premieres TONIGHT! I can't wait!

Yee Haw!

(DH, you know you're the only man for me!)
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->