about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
1.18.2006,1/18/2006 01:53:00 PM
Fabulous Fours
I was tagged by Epiphany on this one--thought I'd take a bit of a break from my product testing (we're launching a new machine and I'm checking to see that it does what the manual says it does.)

Here goes....I'm not tagging anyone, so if you want to do it, go right ahead!!

Four Jobs I’ve Had in My Life:
1. Video Store Clerk
2. Baskin-Robbins Scooper
3. Admin assistant
4. Florist

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have:
1. Princess Bride
2. Napoleon Dynamite
3. Bring it On
4. Wedding Singer

Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Sudan, TX
2. San Marcos, TX
3. H-town
4. College Station (whoop!)

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch:
1. Alias (I still watch, even though they killed off Vaughn)
2. Battlestar Galactica
3. Stargate: SG-1
4. Good Eats

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation:
1. Charlottesville, VA
2. NYC
3. New Orleans
4. Mena, Arkansas (our cottage in the mountains!)

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. All of your blogs
2. Comcast (e-mail and news)
3. eBay
4. Google

Four Favorite Foods:
1. Twisted string cheese (cheddar and mozzarella--yum!)
2. Mediterranean food
3. TACOS!
4. Anything chocolate

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
1. On my couch
2. At my sewing machine
3. At a country estate in England, preferably next to a meadow with a babbling stream
4. Aventura Spa Palace resort--Cancun
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->