about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
1.10.2006,1/10/2006 07:32:00 PM
The Spectacular Sevens
I was tagged by the lovely Bearette!

7 Things I’d Like to Do Before I Die:

1. Learn to speak Spanish fluently
2. Live somewhere other than Texas (even though I think this is the best place on Earth, I think I would like a shift in paradigm eventually)
3. Do a powerslide in my car (basically turning a corner really fast while pulling the emergency brake)
4. Celebrate the Holidays in England (The Twelve Days of Christmas!)
5. Have a reading done by Sylvia Browne
6. Have babies (working on that one already!)
7. Visit all 50 states

7 Things I (Currently) Cannot Do:

1. Speak Spanish well (hence #1 on the previous list!)
2. Do the "rr" sound in Spanish (my teacher tried and tried to teach me, but I've never been able to get it. I've heard it's genetic whether or not you can do it.)
3. Drive a stick shift
4. Dive off the high dive (and don't want to!)
5. Make a proper omelet (I always have problems flipping them and end up having to make dirty scrambled eggs)
6. Knit & crochet (although I'd really like to learn!)
7. A cartwheel

7 Things that Attract Me to Blogging:

1. The Fame!
2. The Fortune! Oh wait, this is supposed to be serious....
3. Feedback
4. Writing about whatever I feel like
5. New friends and finding out that there are other people out there just like me! :)
6. Living vicariously through others
7. Recipes and book recommendations!


7 Things I Say Most Often:

1. Yee Haw
2. Daaaaaamn
3. Good Lord
4. Riiiight....
5. Crap!
6. Hey, Honey.....
7. I love you!

7 Books I Love:

1. The Little House series
2. The Thorn Birds
3. Pride and Prejudice
4. A Little Princess
5. How to be a Domestic Goddess: Baking and the Art of Comfort Cooking
6. The Dame Frevisse and Lady Appleton murder mysteries (yeah, I know that's two, but it's mainly the genre I love.....)
7. The Tawny Scrawny Lion (a shout-out to my childhood)

7 Movies I Watch Over and Over:

1. Wedding Singer
2. Coming to America
3. The Cutting Edge
4. How to Marry a Millionaire
5. The Waterboy
6. Napoleon Dynamite (a HUGE thanks to Bearette for the early bday gift!)
7. Bring it On
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->