about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
1.24.2006,1/24/2006 07:43:00 AM
Tuesday Tracks
Not with it this morning. Somehow managed to brew the worst-tasting coffee in the entire world, and if I don't get my coffee drunk on the way into work, I'm screwed. Bleh.

Here's what was on my iPod this morning during my commute:

Borriquito - Peret (got this off iTunes a while back-it's fun)
Liar (Reptile Demo) - NIN
Ladies Night - Kool & the Gang
SeƱorita - Justin Timberlake
Polly - Nirvana (from Unplugged)
Lose Control - Missy Elliott (this got to be a bit much, so towards the end I hit the "next" arrow)
Sparks - Coldplay (which was nicer, but started making me sleepy...)
Panama - Van Halen (woo!)
Into the Void - NIN

So now I'm trying to wake up, drinking the swill here at work they like to call coffee. Urg.
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->