about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
2.12.2006,2/12/2006 01:18:00 PM
Ah-CHOO! The Viral Meme
Epiphany tagged me with this way back when (like last week) so I thought I'd oblige today.....

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
1) Irish and Dangerous
2) St. Peter’s Helpers
3) SFO Mom
4) Minivan Mom
5) Bdogg McGee


Select Five People To Tag:
Poppy
P'nut
Lost in TX
Lisa
Bearette

What Were You Doing 10 Years Ago?
I remember this as the year that sleet and ice came to San Marcos. (I was a freshman in college at the time) We had the day off and I went out with my friends and wreaked havoc (or watched, anyway) on campus.

What Were You Doing A Year Ago?
I was SURFING! (The Internet)

Five Snacks You Enjoy:
1. Cheese & Crackers
2. Chocolate--anything will do
3. Larabar
4. Veggie platter
5. Baked Cheetos

Five Songs You Know All The Words To:
1. "Big Spender" Peggy Lee
2. Pretty much all NIN
3. "Baby Got Back" Sir Mix a Lot
4. "Como la Flor" Selena
5. "Just like Heaven" The Cure (the song Mrs. Wallington and I used to dance to at Numbers together. Memories!)

Five Things You Would Do If You Were A Millionare:
1. Pay off all our debts
2. Invest some of it
3. Buy a house and pay someone else to clean it!!!
4. Travel
5. Work somewhere fun, like Bath Junkie or Barnes & Noble, one or two days a week.

Five Bad Habits:
1. Biting my nails
2. Not exercising
3. Procrastinating
4. Messiness
5. oops! My messiness spilled over to #5

Five Things You Enjoy Doing:
1. Reading
2. Sewing
3. Traveling
4. Snuggling with DH
5. Soaking in a hot bath

Five Things You Will Never Wear Again:
1. Bras that aren't the right size
2. Scrunchies
3. Acid-wash jeans
4. My wedding dress
5. Birkenstocks (that part of my life is WAY over)

Five Favorite Toys:
1. DH
2. My car, Vanessa
3. iPod
4. My laptop
5. Do books count???
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->