about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
2.28.2006,2/28/2006 08:34:00 PM
Bleh
Sorry for not posting! Went to the doctor thinking I might be coming down with bronchitis--sore throat, swollen tonsils, pain in chest when I breathe. Turns out I have strep throat instead. Which is funny, because even though my throat hurts, it's not like I'm swallowing razor blades like it is when I normally have strep.

At the moment, I'm just really freakin' exhausted. I think I'm going to go to bed, now.
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->