about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
2.26.2006,2/26/2006 05:57:00 PM
The Days of our Lives...
Brought to you by "What do you want for dinner? I don't know, what do YOU want for dinner?" dialog generator.

Here's a frequent conversation we have in our household, and wouldn't you know it, they have a dialog generator for it. Enjoy.

DH: So, what do you want to eat?
BDogg: I don't know what do you want to eat?
DH: I guess I'm not really that hungry.
BDogg: Yeah, me neither.
DH: How does Tacos sound?
BDogg: Hmm, we have that a lot.
DH: yeah.
BDogg: So you're really not hungry?
DH: Well, I could probably eat something.
BDogg: Like what?
DH: Just about anything, really.
BDogg: How about Fish?
DH: Yeah, I guess that's ok.
BDogg: I don't know now.
DH: You don't know? Come on.
BDogg: We could order Chinese.
DH: You're too lazy to go out and get food?
BDogg: No, I guess not. Where do you want to go?
DH: I was thinking that new Tacos place.
BDogg: That's all the way downtown!
DH: It's supposed to be good.
BDogg: I guess I'm just not in the mood.
DH: Well, what are you in the mood for?
BDogg: You said just about anything.
DH: Anything but Tacos.
BDogg: You suggested that earlier.
DH: I did? hmmm.
BDogg: I always feel like Fish, but we never go.
DH: That's fine..
BDogg: I guess I'm just not in the mood.
DH: Well, I could probably eat something.
BDogg: We could order Chinese.
DH: yeah.
BDogg: You said just about anything.
DH: I was thinking that new Tacos place.
BDogg: You suggested that earlier.
DH: We could flip for it.
BDogg: What are we arguing over?
DH: Tacos or hamburgers.
BDogg: heads.
DH: I don't have a quarter.
BDogg: Fish.
DH: Yeah, I guess that's ok.
BDogg: Let's get a pizza.
DH: Yeah, ok.
BDogg: What's your favorite number?
DH: 99.
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->