about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
2.27.2006,2/27/2006 12:44:00 PM
High School Meme
Got this from Poppy, and it's fitting that I do this, since lately I've been finding all sorts of high-school friends through MySpace, most recently my good friend Josh, who sent me pics of his little boy! Yay!

I'm not gonna tag anyone, so if you feel like participating, go right ahead!

Year: 1995, baby!

1. Who was your best friend?
Lesley, but then I couldn't really call her a friend since she became a mega-bitch to me last half of senior year, so I'd have to go with Dave.

2. What sports did you play?
Moi? Ha! I was a basketball manager freshman-junior year, though.

3. What kind of car did you drive?
A grey 1986 Chevy Cavalier. Hell yeah.

4. It's Friday night, where are you at?
Either hanging out or at home watching X-Files.

5. Were you a party animal?
Um, yeah! See above question...

6. Were you in the "In Crowd"?
If you mean the drill team girls and football players? No. I was way too cool for that.

7. Ever skip school?
Hell yes, I did! Especially last semester of senior year, when I had student assistant and creative writing the last two periods.

8. Ever smoke a cigarette?
Yep. After prom, when we went to Galveston for the day. That's when I learned to smoke. I got sick as a dog afterwards...

9. Were you a nerd?
Probably. I got good grades and hung out in the drama/choir/band crowd, so I guess I was?

10. Did you ever get suspended/expelled?
No. I was too much of a goody-goody. I hated (and still do) getting reprimanded.

11. Can you sing the Alma Mater?
Yes, I can! In four-part harmony! (Let me amend #9. I'm a huge nerd)

12. Who was your favorite teacher?
Mr. Quaid and Mrs. Hicks

13. Favorite class?
Choir

14. What was your school's full name?
CFHS--that's as much as you get.

15. School mascot?
Bobcats

16. Did you go to Prom?
I did--with the boy that eventually became Mrs. Wallington's boyfriend.

17. Would you go back again and do it over?
I could be persuaded. If I was given a lot of money. But I would only go back if we could go back to high school when I was in high school. None of that growing up today crap. I would hate to be a teenager now.

18. What do you remember most about graduation?
My outfit--this really cute, short pink dress with an empire waist that had a white satin ribbon around it. And asking Shan to hold my keys, since I didn't bring my purse (we sat next to each other.)

19. Favorite memory of senior year?
Every choir function.

20. Were you ever posted on the senior wall?
Um, I don't know what that is....

21. Did you have a job your senior year?
I worked in the florist section of the supermarket.

22. Who did you date?
Nobody--I pined after someone, but it never worked out.

23. Have you gained weight since then?
God yes.

24. What did you do after graduation?
Went to college, left, went to another college, got engaged, broke it off, graduated, got a job, got another job, met DH, got laid off, moved to Dallas, got married, got another job, got laid off AGAIN, got another job and that's about it!
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->