about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
2.06.2006,2/06/2006 08:07:00 AM
Random Questions
Since last week was full of very emotional posts, I thought I'd start this week with something a bit lighter. Haggis tagged me on this one, and I'm finally getting around to it.

[1] When was the last time you went to the bathroom outside?
Probably camping, but the last time I was camping was like 15 years ago.

[2] When was the last time you saw one of your parents?
Christmas

[3] Which family member do you most resemble?
My biological mom and I have similar features. :)

[4] Do you wear cologne/perfume?
I used to wear Pleasures, and I also have Kenneth Cole Black for Her, but haven't worn it in a while. The last time I wore perfume I had a wicked cold and it made me sneeze for EVER.

[5] Do you wear deodorant?
Yes--Dove Radiant Silk. One time in college I actually skipped class because I'd forgotten to put on deodorant. I'm such a weirdo.

[6] Do you ‘clean up nice’?
Yes. Look at my wedding pic! :)

[7] When was the last time you tripped and fell?
Going to a meeting at Mockingbird Station in Dallas June 3, 2004. The heel of my shoe got caught on the cobblestones and down I went. Nobody even stopped to help me--one guy just looked down at me and walked on by. Bastard. Ended up with a sprained ankle.

[8] Where was the last place you slept besides your home?
Mrs. Wallington's lovely and cozy apartment.

[9] What are you listening to right now?
Coworkers talking.

[10] Have you ever started an uncontrollable fire?
No, thank goodness. I have lit stuff on fire though--I was a horrible pyro when I was young.

[11] Ever run out of gas on the road?
No, but I've locked my keys in my car quite a bit before I got the keyless entry stuff.

[12] Would you rather cut the grass or rake the leaves?
Neither. I don't do yard work. I might garden, though, when we get a house of our own.

[13] Your name spelled backwards?
ggodb

[14] What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
iTunes on my work machine.

[15] Last time you swam in a pool?
I honestly have no idea--probably at my parents' old house.

[16] Have you ever been in a school play?
Yes! I was the Sherriff in "Robin Hood" in 4th grade, in two leading roles in One Act Play in high school in Sudan, and a fairy in "A Midsummer Night's Dream" my senior year. I was also in a couple of plays in college. Man that's a blast from the past!

[17] How many kids do you want?
Um, well, let's just see how we do after one, but, ideally? Three.

[18] Type of music you dislike most?
Classic rock

[19] Are you registered to vote?
Sure am!

[21] Ever prank call anybody?
Of course!

[22] Best friends?
DH, Mrs. Wallington, Krissypoo--physical. Poppy--virtual.

[23] Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
I might consider tandem sky diving, but historically I'm super afraid of heights.

[24] Do you have a garden?
No. Our yard kinda sucks.

[25] What’s your favorite comic strip?
Loved Calvin and Hobbes, The Far Side, Get Fuzzy, and Mutts. Haven't read comics in a while, though.

[26] Bath or shower, morning or night?
Shower, morning. Bath, night. Not on the same day!

[27] Best movie you’ve seen in the past month?
I don't think I've seen a movie in the past month. DH, can you help me out on this?

[28] Favorite pizza topping?
Veggie pizza or Canadian Bacon and pineapple

[29] Chips or popcorn?
God, definitely chips.

[30] What color lipstick do you usually wear?
I don't usually wear it, but when I do, it's some kind of lip gloss from Sephora.

[31] Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
What kind of question is that??? Can you actually DO that? Where the hell have I been?

[32] Orange juice or apple?
Neither--orange juice hurts my stomach and apple juice is just vile. I think it's the smell--always makes me gag.

[33] Favorite type of chocolate bar?
Cadbury Dairy Milk or Cadbury Flake

[34] When was the last time you voted at the polls?
To vote against the amendment banning same sex marriage. Grr.

[35] Last time you ate a home-grown tomato?
Man, a LONG time. I love those things.

[36] Are you a good cook?
I like to think so....except for that burnt chicken thing I made a couple of years ago. Sorry, DH.

[37] Ever order anything from an infomercial?
Oh gosh, I ordered that Nad's hair removal stuff. Didn't work for shit.

[38] Sprite or 7-up?
Diet 7-up with Splenda

[39] Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
Yes--Gerland's and Baskin-Robbins

[40] Ever thrown up in public?
I threw up all over the cafeteria floor in Kindergarten. In the morning walking in, though. Not during lunch.

[41] Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
"And wuv, TWOO WUV, will fowow you forevah...."

[42] Do you believe in love at first sight?
My heart says yes, my head feels otherwise.

[43] Can exes be friends?
Amazingly enough, I've been able to stay friends with all of my exes but one. I'm not saying that we call each other every day, but we're friendly and sometimes even hang out together. (Festivus..WOO!)

[44] Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
My sister-in-law when Timothy was born.

[45] Did you have a lot of hair as a baby?
I had no hair for the longest time. Now I have way too much.

[46] What message is on your answering machine?
Saying that you've reached me but I'm not there and if you'll leave a message I'll get back to you!

[47] What do you think about most ?
Getting pregnant.

[48] Favorite form of travel?
I've only flown in a plane and driven places. I'd have to say fly, but that's only because I get there quicker. I actually don't like flying--makes me nervous.

[49] Ever drink rotten milk?
I don't drink milk!
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->