about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
2.21.2006,2/21/2006 09:22:00 AM
Tuesday is Choose Day

From Tuesday is Choose Day....

Would you rather:


Be forced to eat 2 pounds of conversation hearts OR 10 pounds of chocolate truffles?
--I HATE conversation hearts, so truffles. :)

Have somebody give you a dozen dead roses OR a decapitated teddy bear?
--Hmmm...decapitated teddy bear? I think that would be more fun.

Forget to get your valentine something for valentine's day OR accuse a 300-pound hell's angel of being gay?
--I'd have to go with forgetting to get your valentine something. There's always a way to fix that one, but you can't easily fix a broken face.

Loved and lost OR never loved at all?

--Definitely loved and lost. My past relationships taught me A LOT. And I am grateful that I had those experiences, even if some of them ended painfully. PLUS, it brought me to DH, so it was worth it. (kisskiss)

posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->