about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
3.30.2006,3/30/2006 08:39:00 PM
I Have a Request of You, Dear Bloggers
Okay, so I'm looking for some new music. I've been in my NIN haze long enough. Mind you, I still love my Trent, but I want some new stuff to jam to while sitting in my cube or driving to work.

I keep hearing about this Death Cab for Cutie, and Franz Ferdinand. Does anyone here like them? God, I'm living under a rock, but I don't know what's good anymore!

So, I'd love it if some of you would give me suggestions of songs that I might be able to put in my repertoire. My only stipulations:

No classic rock (yuck)
No Britney Spears!!
No super gangsta rap
No death metal
No country, except old school or Dixie Chicks :)

Of course, if you're REALLY insistent about something, I will give it a listen. I'm pretty open minded when it comes to music.

I would greatly appreciate any help y'all can give me, as I seem to be living in a bit of a time warp!
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->