about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
3.18.2006,3/18/2006 01:48:00 PM
Playing Catchup
Back from Vegas, which was a fabulous whirlwind trip. Will be posting pics and such at the beginning of the week as my boss has the camera. I kept taking pictures of things like the drinks I was having and all that--they kept making fun of me, but I was trying to tell them that it's prime blogging material. They just don't understand.....

So, I will post about the fabulous time I had this past weekend.

Went to Austin, as my beautiful nephew was born at 3:30 pm on March 10. My trooper of a SIL gave birth to the 8 lb, 4 oz cutie without any drugs. I'm very impressed, and hope that when my time comes that I will be able to do what she did.


Isn't he a cutie? He was deceptively heavy, though...



Hung out with LostinTX and had lunch at Kerbey Lane on Saturday with her, Lora, and Lisa, and then trekked to Toy Joy and Buffalo Exchange, followed by a visit to the San Marcos Outlet Mall. Little did I know that they have a Kate Spade outlet there now, so I went crazy looking at all the fabulous bags. Called DH and said that when we get pregnant that we're going there and I'm getting the Kate Spade diaper bag. On Sunday I went to lunch with Mrs. Wallington, who looks gorgeous as usual, and I had veggie enchiladas. Yum!

I know this post is short, but I'm still a bit tired from the trip--didn't get to Dallas on Thursday night until 11 pm, then the 45 minute drive home and the settling in didn't put me in my bed until nearly 2 am. Today DH is at a friend's birthday party, but I am here, blogging to you fine people, attempting to recover from my Vegas trip.....

More later, I promise!!!!

posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->