about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
4.08.2006,4/08/2006 12:17:00 PM
Beaucoup de Questions
From my friend Ms. Poppy, who sent me the most wonderful Easter basket ever!!!! (sorry for the late acknowledgement, my head's been totally up my ass lately...)

1. Who was your first prom date?
Brian Hubbard, a friend of mine. The next year, he became Mrs. Wallington's boyfriend.

2. Who was your first roommate?
A chick named Laura my freshman year of college. I liked her all right, but I was secretly glad when she flunked out and I was able to have my own room. :)

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time?
A bottle of Champagne and 2 shots of Goldschlager.

4. What was your first job?
Working at my Dad's bank in small-town West Texas for $3.80 an hour. He felt that since I wasn't 16 yet (I was 14) that I didn't deserve minimum wage (which was $4 at the time.) And I'm surprised, now that I typed that, that I don't have more issues with him than I already have....

5. What was your first car?
I am so sick of answering this question that I'm just going to refuse from this point forward. (I agree with Poppy on this one)

6. When did you go to your first funeral?
I was 4, I think, and it was my grandfather. I sill have vague memories of seeing him in the casket.

7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
Fourteen--I went to live with my Dad and Stepmom.

8. Who was your first grade teacher?
Mrs. McLemore

9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
Right after I was born (I was 2 months premature,) I was flown on a C-9 Nightingale from Webb AFB to Lackland AFB in San Antonio. I'm still floored that they de-iced the runway and fueled up that big plane for a little baby who was clinging to life.

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you?
I am such a goody-goody, but I never snuck out of my house. I'm kind of ashamed to type that!

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always?
My very first best friend was Joy Roper, and we were friends from 1st grade until 5th grade, and then we both went to different middle schools. So no, we're still not friends always, but I did send her a card when she got married...

12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house?
In a dorm at SWT (sorry, guys, it will NEVER be Texas State to me.)

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
DH, and if DH is the reason for my bad day, Poppy and my Mom. The DH-influenced bad day happens extremely rarely, though....

14. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen?
My cousin, who is married to a super-biatch. One time, after graduating from college, she was over at my parents' house for some unknown reason. I was talking about how difficult it is to meet people and she's like, "Why don't you go to church and meet people?" When I said that church wasn't really my thing, she snips, "What, people who go to church aren't good enough for you?" I really wanted to say to her, "Well, if being a Christian means being in Heaven with people like you, I'd rather burn in Hell." Grr. She's an awful awful woman. And I just went off on a tangent....

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Stumble to the bathroom--this morning I accidentally stepped on Joey since it was dark, and nearly fell over. Nice moves, Bdogg....

16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
New Kids on the Block, in 7th grade. Jon was my favorite :)

17. First tattoo or first piercing?
Ears pierced at age 4, first tattoo at 23.

18. First celebrity crush?
When I was SUPER young, like 4, I wanted to marry Bob Barker. I have no idea why, either.

19. First crush?
Brannon. He had the bluest eyes imaginable (before DH's, of course.) Sigh...

20. First love?
Jeremy, who broke up with me because he felt like he was losing touch with Jesus. Is it ANY suprise that I feel the way I do about Christianity?
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->