about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
4.28.2006,4/28/2006 04:42:00 PM
Friday Meme!
I got this over at La Vida Loca. For once, I am actually caught up with (most) everything at work, and since it's raining buckets out here and I don't feel like venturing out, I thought I'd do this to wait out the worst of it.

Hope y'all have a great weekend!!!

Ten years ago today:

1) How old were you?
19

2) Where did you go to school?
Southwest Texas State--It will never be Texas State to me. Go Bobcats! Rawr! (hee hee)

3) Where did you work?
That blissful freshman year I didn't have a job. Ah, to be young again...

4) Where did you live?
San Marcos, TX

5) How was your hairstyle?
Probably much like it is now--a blunt, one-length bob, however it was EXTREMELY blonde--I'm talking nearly silver-blonde it was so blonde.

6) Did you wear braces?
I was fortunate to never have braces, however, (see next question)

7) Did you wear contacts?
I'm blind as a bat.

8) Did you wear glasses?
Only when I wasn't wearing my contacts.

9) Who was your best friend?
The two people I hung out with the most were Natty P and Becky.

10) Who was your boyfriend/girlfriend?
Didn't have one, but I hooked up quite a bit with this boy from the computer lab--see, I was into geeks even then!

11)Who was your celebrity crush?
Trent Reznor, always and 4EVER!

12) Who was your regular-person crush?
There was a boy in my sister dorm named Craig who was oh-so-cute.

13)Were you a virgin?
Actually, yes. I didn't give it up until the ripe old age of 21.

14) How many piercings did you have?
Three, all in my ears.

15) How many tattoos did you have?
None--didn't get that until 23!

16)What was your favorite band/singer?
Nine Inch Nails.

17) Had you smoked a cigarette?
Yes, tobacco and otherwise (It was SWT, people!!!)

18) Had you driven yet?
Yes

19) If so which car?
A gray 1986 Chevy Cavalier.

20) Which of your pets were still alive?
None. :( My beloved cat Bobbi had died when I was 14, and the psycho cat Tabitha that my brother got me one summer had run away.

21) Looking back, are you where you thought you would be in 2006?
No, I didn't think I'd be exactly where I am. I'm close, though, well, sort of. Life rarely turns out how you expect it to, but you know? I couldn't be happier.
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->