about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
4.19.2006,4/19/2006 08:32:00 AM
I Can Hardly Contain Myself



Tonight, after four torturous months, my show, my beloved Alias, is coming back for a two-hour Sydney-fest.

This is a bittersweet time for me, though. I am so happy to have my show back, but I am also heartbroken because there are only eight episodes left. [sob]

While Alias has had a good run, and, realistically, there's nowhere else for it to go story-wise, I wish it could go on forever and ever and ever.

So, at 7pm tonight, I will be on my couch with a HUGE glass of red wine. If you call, I'm not going to answer. Just letting y'all know.
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->