about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
6.26.2006,6/26/2006 11:52:00 AM
Hey Y'all
I'm not feeling very inspired at the moment. I guess there's not a whole lot going on in my life at the moment to warrant a post! Sorry about that....

We Houston gals (me, Krissypoo, Mrs. Wallington) met up this weekend for some girl time. We had pedicures, drank way too much wine, and saw Nacho Libre. Verdict: It had its moments, but overall I wasn't as impressed as I was like with Napoleon Dynamite. Then again, I absolutely HATED ND when I first saw it, but the second time I watched it, I thought it was comic genius. [shrug]

This weekend it's off to H-town to visit the family and go to an Astros game next Monday (we have the 3rd AND the 4th off.) I'm looking forward to it!

Oh yeah, I think that Nicole Kidman looked beautiful at her wedding. I'm glad that she got to have a real wedding this time, instead of a quickie Vegas one like she had with Tom. He's so weird....

Okay, I'm outtie. I'll post later when I have my creative cap on! : )
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->