about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
6.05.2006,6/05/2006 08:07:00 AM
Holy Crap, I've Hit 10,000
I looked at my SiteMeter statistics this morning and discovered that I've had over 10,000 visitors to my blog! Woo!

Granted, this is since I started counting back in October, so I have had more visitors than that, but still. And, you know, I should probably not be counting all the times DH visits, because he comes back at least 400 times a day, but oh well.

So, who was the 10,000th visitor, you ask? Surprisingly enough, it wasn't DH, but my good friend in DC, Kim. I'm sorry you lost $20 when the Mavs won on Saturday. But I'm glad that you and the boy seem to be getting along very well! :)

Here are some funny search terms that have led people to my blog. People can be weird....

"austin is burning"(referring to A&M's rival, University of Texas, winning the Rose Bowl)
"ryan philippe's children"(they are adorable, aren't they?)
"gas mask chair dentist"(my ode to dental work)
"natalie maines braless" (wtf?)
"aquarians like to drink" (why, yes they do!)
"when did charli and brent get married" (I didn't even know they were engaged!)

and my personal favorite.....
"jumping boobs" (this one comes up quite frequently, actually)

On another side note, this is my 301st post, as well. :)
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->