about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
6.20.2006,6/20/2006 10:59:00 AM
A Meme....
From Bearette!

1. Which curse word do you use the most?
Which curse word don't I use the most???? I'm an equal-opportunity sailor. I am partial to the F-word, though......

2. Do you own an iPod?
Yup. A green one.

3. What time is your alarm clock set for?
5:45 am

4. How many suitcases do you own?
2 - one carry on and one a bit larger.

5. Do you wear flip flops even when it's cold?

Depends on my mood, but usually. Then again, it's never that cold here.

6. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Be in the picture--well, when I was thinner.

7. What was the last movie you watched?
Hoodwinked

8. Do you or any of your friends have children?
A few of my Blogger friends have babies, and my BIL and SIL have a newborn, but that's it. Yes, we're still trying, and no, I'm not preggers yet. It's surprisingly more difficult to get pregnant than what they tell you in Sex Ed class.....

9. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
A roommate in college called me lazy because I liked to take a nap in the afternoon when my classes were over. She was a bitch.
(At the moment I'm a bit crabby b/c it's that time of the month. Bear with me, but she was a bit high-strung.)

10. Do you ever take medication to help you sleep?
Sometimes.

11. Which CD is currently in your CD player?
I am currently listening to an audiobook from the library. Lord John and the Private Matter, by Diana Gabaldon.

12. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Erm, I like chocolate milk, but milk in general doesn't agree with me.....

13. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Nope...

14. When was the last time someone hit on you?
I think in Vegas, but I'm super-oblivious to this kind of stuff...

15. Can you whistle?
Yes, but badly.

16. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Mrs. Wallington

17. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Probably, but I don't really care.

18. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
I still watch them! (Thanks, honey xxxxxoooooo)

[question missing here]

20. Are you shy around the opposite sex?
Not usually.

21. Which movie(s) do you know every line to?
The Princess Bride, and most of Coming to America.

22. Do you own any band t-shirts?
I have some NIN shirts floating around somewhere. Nothing from the current tour, though.

23. What is your favorite salad dressing?
There's some kind of tomatoey dressing that I get at mom and pop Italian restaurants that is to DIE FOR. I like lemon vinaigrettes, too. All time favorite, though? Green Goddess.

24. Who was the last person to make you mad?
DH, but only because of said time of the month.

25. Do you do your own dishes?
Unfortunately. Well, we put them in the dishwasher...

26. Ever cry in public?
Urg. Yes.

27. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
Laptop at home, desktop at work.

28. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Yes. I have 2 more tattoos I'd like to get.

29. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
Not now, since I'm married, but I would if I liked them.

30. What did you do before this?
Had a meeting with my boss.

31. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
I can't remember.

32. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
7-8.

33. Do you eat breakfast daily?
Yes.

34. Are your days full and fast-paced?
Some are, some aren't. My last week was, though!

35. Do you pay attention to the calories on the package?
Yes.

36. Do you use sarcasm?
I think so...

37. How old will you be on your next birthday?
The big 3-0.

38. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Um, yeah.

39. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
A LONG time ago. We live about an hour away--I don't know why we haven't been since we moved here.

40. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
I think both equally.

41. Do you like mustard?
The spicy kind.

42. Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?
Usually my stomach.

43. Do you watch the news?
No.

44. One of your scars--how did you get it?
When I was 7 I was holding my aunt's cat. It did not want to be held, however, and scratched a gash in my forearm. It needed stitches, but I totally freaked out so my parents just put a bandaid on it and it healed fine.
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->