about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
6.02.2006,6/02/2006 06:15:00 AM
nin....revisited
So, as y'all know, I'm obsessed with Nine Inch Nails. My wonderful, awesome DH bought me tickets for tomorrow night's show, and I'm about ready to crawl out of my skin I'm so excited.

Know what else is cool? Bauhaus is opening for them, which is one of Trent's major influences. AND, three members of Bauhaus went on to form the group Love and Rockets, who wrote the tune "So Alive," that got quite a bit of airplay in the 80's.

For anyone going to the show, either in Dallas or other cities, here are the setlists for both bands...

NIN
somewhat damaged
you know what you are
sin
terrible lie
march of the pigs
something i can never have
closer
burn
gave up
help me i am in hell
non-entity
only
wish
la mer
into the void
the big come down
suck
get down make love
hurt
the hand that feeds
head like a hole

Bauhaus
DOUBLE DARE.
IN THE FLAT FIELD
A GOD IN AN ALCOVE
SHE'S IN PARTIES
* NEW SONG * (Adrenaline)
PASSION OF LOVERS
SILENT HEDGES
KICK IN THE EYE
IN FEAR OF FEAR
* NEW SONG * (Endless Summer Of The Damned)
ROSEGARDEN FUNERAL OF SORES
STIGMATA MARTYR
DARK ENTRIES

So, if you're going to the Dallas show, look for me. I'll be the one singing to every freaking song and yelling when Trent sings all the old stuff. :)
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->