about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
6.19.2006,6/19/2006 10:55:00 AM
Wha??
Okay, so, is it me, or did my formatting just go WAY off?

Don't know how the hell that happened--I haven't touched the ol' blog since Saturday night!

As Poppy would say, "que la freakando f?"

Since I'm a complete failure at deciphering code, anyone have any suggestions????

UPDATE: I don't know what happened, but it's working now. Probably one of the many Blogger bugs....

UPDATE TO UPDATE: Okay, so I checked it in Internet Explorer and the blog works fine. Launch it in Firefox, and it's all f-ed up. What's up with that????
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->