about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
7.21.2006,7/21/2006 04:10:00 PM
Nerd Notes
Happy Friday! I'm about to head out here pretty soon--we're going to Houston for the weekend. I really would like to see lots of people, but I don't think it's going to happen this trip. My mom has kind of commandeered me, seeing that I haven't been in town since March. So, I promise that we'll try to make it back in a month or so (perhaps Labor Day weekend?) and I'll get to see all of my Houston peeps!

Today I put my name on the Dawn Spacecraft, which is traveling to the Asteroid Belt. It's pretty cheesy, but if you want to do the same, go here!

Last night, I actually got hooked on something video game-related. On the XBOX 360, you can play certain games live with other people through XBOX Live. For the past month or so, DH has been playing UNO! and I thought that I would try it out. After playing against the computer for a while, I became dissatisfied with the speed of the game, since it was moving really sloooooowly. DH suggested I go into the Multiplayer mode and play against real people, so I did, and there was no turning back. DH sat there and laughed at me as I yelled at the people I was playing against, and throw Skips and Draw Two's to my heart's content. God, but it was beautiful. And the pace of the game was much faster, too!

So, dear bloggers, I must leave you now. I hope everyone has a great weekend, and I'll see ya on the flipside!
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->