about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
7.26.2006,7/26/2006 01:02:00 PM
A to Z
From the newly minted "Mrs." Lost in TX:

A is for age: 29
B is for beer of choice: Dos XX with two limes
C is for career right now: Marketing Associate
D is for dogs name: I don't have any, but my parents have two: Max and Maggie
E is for essential item you use everyday: Mascara
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: House, M.D.
G is for favorite game: UNO!
H is for Home town: Houston
I is for instruments you play: Piano and xylophone
J is for favorite juice: Lemonade
K is for who's butt you want to kick: No one in particular
L is for last place you ate: Here at my desk
M is for marriage: Yes
N is for your full name: Bdogg McGee!
O is for overnight hospital stays: 2--as a newborn, and at 3 yrs old
P is for people you were with today: DH and my co-workers
Q is for quote: "Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."-- Anonymous (I agree with Lost on this one)
R is for Biggest Regret: Not going to Europe with Century Singers when I was in college
S is for status: US
T is for time you wake up: 6:00 am
U is for unique quality: I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue
V is for vegetable you love: Tomatoes!
W is for worst habit: Biting my nails
X is for x-rays you've had: Many
Y is for yummy food you ate today: I just ate celery stuffed with pepper jack cheese, carrots, and turkey and said cheese on crackers. MMMM--it was quite tasty.
Z is for Zodiac sign: Aquarius
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->