about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
7.24.2006,7/24/2006 11:47:00 AM
You Asked For It...
I have a feeling I'm going to post a couple of times today, since I've seen some cool memes and the like.

Earlier I asked you all to ask me some questions, which some of you did, and I answered them in the comments, but I thought I'd post them so everyone can read.

From Lisa:
What are your favorite baby names?
Girl-
Bridget, Beatrice, Emily, Jane, Bronwyn(DH hates this name, I don't know why...), Cassandra
Boy-William, James, Jackson, Brad, Nicholas

If you could have a threesome with any two cast members from Alias, whom would you choose?
I can't believe you asked me this!! Man, I don't want to be so transparent, but I think you know who I'd have the threesome with. Dixon and Sloane. Yes. I said it.

Seriously, though, I'd have to go with Vaughn and Will. Boring, but I'm straight. Although I think Anna Espinosa would be quite feisty. Hmmmm......

What's the most embarassing book you've read?
Confessions of an Heiress, by Paris Hilton. It's no excuse, but I was curious, and that's 2 minutes of my life I won't get back. Thank goodness I checked it out from the library!

From Bearette:
What is your middle name?
Carrell. It is my grandmother's maiden name. Incidentally, DH's middle name was his mother's maiden name, which, I understand, is a common custom here in the South.

What was the name of your first pet?
My first pet was a wonderfully sweet gray bobtailed cat named Bobbi. She died when I was fourteen under mysterious circumstances. My parents say she got into something, but I wonder if she was hit by a car or the like.

What is your favorite season?
Spring, although Autumn is beautiful as well. I tend to like the rebirth aspect of Spring, though.

From Elsa:
Where did you grow up (what part of the country)?
I'm a native Texan, born and raised. I lived the majority of my life in Houston, with a pit stop in a tiny West Texas town.

When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I always wanted to be a librarian. I was a boring little kid.

What are your hobbies?
Reading, naturally. :) Listening to music, traveling, cooking, baking, decorating, crafts, blogging, watching TV.

From Poppy:
What's your favorite place to shop for shoes?
I usually get my shoes at either Target or Payless. There's a Shoe Pavilion that opened up here in Frisco, but I haven't stopped by yet.

What's your favorite activity to do with DH that isn't sex?
Talking and laughing. I love the end of the day when we go to bed, and sometimes end up talking for about two hours. And it's always about the stupidest stuff, too, like WWII. I sometimes wonder what our children will think of us. :)

Who's your favorite iconic figure and why?
Why, Paris Hilton! She is the icon of the moment, you know....
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->