about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
8.12.2006,8/12/2006 11:24:00 PM
I am Home!!!
The Bdogg is super-tired, having rolled in about 30 min ago, but I wanted to let everyone know that I made it to PA and back relatively unscathed. Had a few adventures on the way, and I will post (with a few bad pics!) when I am better rested.

And no, Poppy, dear, I didn't refuse to throw my toiletries away in true Texas defiance--I actually checked my bag :)
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->