about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
8.18.2006,8/18/2006 04:59:00 PM
I'm Sorta Popular
I know that I promised you a post about Amish people and sex, but things are kinda busy here. I did, however, get all my pics together and will post this weekend, I promise. :)

In the meantime, want to know how your last name ranks among all of the other ones here in the United States? Click here to find out.

Mine was ranked #13, which is interesting, as that's my favorite number! My maiden name ranks 3,717. And no, my last name isn't McGee, if you're wondering....

What was the #1 name? Smith.

Have a great weekend, everyone!
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->