about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
8.28.2006,8/28/2006 08:43:00 AM
Test Your Mettle!
It's time to move onto other things, so I've filled in all the answers that remained blank. Thanks to everyone who participated!

Stolen from Sean MC!

– Post a list of 10 books/movies/TV shows that you’ve had a fannish love of at some time in your life.
– Have your friends guess your favorite character from each one.
– You can cross out the show/movie/book and put the character when someone guesses.

1. Alias
Vaughn. Yes, I'm transparent. Although I have a place reserved in my heart for Jack, too. :) Props to Lisa!
2. The Princess Bride
Fezzik. Score one for Kim!! The rhyming scene on the boat with him and Inigo is priceless.
3. Battlestar Galactica (the NEW one)
Commander Adama. After MANY MANY guesses over IM, my fabulous friend New Mezger got it. :) I just adore Edward James Olmos!
4. The Thorn Birds
Justine. This was the main character Meggie's daughter.
5. House, MD
House. I just love that cantankerous bastard. But I probably wouldn't love him if his ire were directed at me... Go Bearette!!
6. The Wedding Singer
Julia Sullivan. That's Drew Barrymore's character, of course! Yay Bearette and Lisa!!
7. Cowboy Bebop
EIN!! Poppy, your first guess was the correct one, although Edward is a close second.
8. The Cutting Edge
Kate
9. Strictly Ballroom
Fran
10. Napoleon Dynamite
Kip! DH submitted the winning answer for this, although I really shouldn't give it to him because I TOLD HIM WHO MY FAVORITE WAS the other night. Oh well. Good for you, honey. :)
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->