about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
9.25.2006,9/25/2006 03:47:00 PM
Stuck
Is it just me, or does it seem that we're all slowing down in our blog posting? For me, I guess, it's just that I don't feel like my life is very interesting at the moment.

So, to jumpstart things a bit, here's a meme from Monday Madness. Enjoy!

1. How long have you been blogging?
My first post was on May 12, 2005.

2. How many times have you taken a break from blogging?
I've never actually taken a break, which leads to the next question...

3. How long is the longest you've gone, so far, without posting on your blog?
I think I've gone about a week, maybe a bit more.

4. How many fellow bloggers do you keep in touch with, through your blogs, on a regular basis?
Let's see, a few of them I talk to on the IM on an almost daily basis. I read blogs every day.

5. Have you ever met, in person, a blogger on your blogroll?
Yes, I've met several of them!

6. How often do you update/change the 'extra' stuff on your blog?
I try to update the stuff on the sidebar at least monthly. I'm really looking to change my template again, but don't feel like dealing with the hassle of it at the moment :)

7. Do you think you'll be blogging for years to come?
I certainly hope so, well, if I can get past being stuck.....
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->