about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
9.19.2006,9/19/2006 12:23:00 PM
Yet Another Meme
I found this at a blog off of Kim's site, and thought I'd post.


1. What's your opinion on sex without emotional commitment?
If you can handle it, then go for it! Just be sure to practice safe sex!

2. Do you bite your toenails?
Uh, NO!

3. Are you a jealous person?
I can be. Especially if someone is trying to hone in on my man when they know he's taken!

4. What are you allergic to?
Sulfa, penicillin, general outdoorsy stuff, like pollen…

5. What books, if any, have made you cry?
Oh, man. The most recent one was Anybody Out There? by Marian Keyes. God, I BAWLED my eyes out for the first several days I was reading it….I also cried at the end of the latest Harry Potter book, but that was a while ago.

6. Does it get annoying when somebody says they'll call you, but doesnt?
Yes, sometimes it does.

7. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Hmmm, probably New York Super Fudge Chunk, by Ben & Jerry. Ooh, or Better Batter from Maggie Moo's. MMMMM!!!

8. If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest what would you say to them?
I'd say, thanks, but I'm married. :)

9. What would you rather be doing right now?
Sitting on my couch finishing the second season of Smallville.

10. What song lyrics, if any, are stuck in your head at the moment?
I'm actually song-lyric free at the moment.

12. What did you dress up as for your first Halloween?
Tweety Bird.

13. What's your favorite TV show, now or in the past?
ALIAS ALIAS ALIAS….although Battlestar Galactica is a close second.

14. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
I think both equally.

15. Can others make you cry easily?
Not usually.

16. Who was the last person to piss you off?
One of the myriad drivers on the road to work.

17. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
God, yes!

18. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?
Most always, yes.

19. If you could be any type of fruit what would you be?
A plum.

20. Were you a "planned" child?
Um, don't think so…

21. How many pairs of shoes do you own
Less than 20.

22. What was the last thing to scare you?
The thunderstorm early Sunday morning.

23. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
Four to Six.

24. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
A very dirty vodka martini with 3 olives.

25. When was the last time you saw a rainbow?
Sheesh, I can't remember.

26. Have you ever been attracted to someone physically unattractive?
I think the better phrase would be "not classically viewed as attractive." The answer is yes.

27. What personality trait is a must-have in the opposite sex?
The ability to make me laugh.

28. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
Possibly. But not now, since I'm married.

29. Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date?
If he asks, yes. But I always offered to pay my share.

30. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Yes.

31. Which do you make: wishes or plans?
Both.

32.Can you speak any languages other than English?
I can speak a smattering of Spanish.

33. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Lemon vinaigrette and Green Goddess. Not together though.

34.Have you ever fooled around with someone and not remembered?
Not to my recollection.

35.Have you ever dated one of your best friends?
Yep. I married him, too.

36. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
No, but someone did last week.

37.When was the last time someone hit on you?
God, it's been AGES….
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->